Lakeville Alcohol and Drug Rehab Is the Best Choice for Lasting Recovery
If you are fortunate, a time will come that you will consider entering an alcoholic treatment center. When you go through the well-known checklist of warning signs, and you re answering yes to more than one red flag, do yourself the favor and for the sake of those around you get in touch with a Lakeville alcohol treatment center and seek some advice.
You know the major warning signs. If you
- have drinking related problems with relationships, employment or finances,
- have to have a drink to feel normal,
- keep your drinking a secret,
- get agitated if you don t have any alcohol around,
- are not able to control how much you consume,
You probably are an alcoholic.
Identifying Casual Drinking From Alcohol Dependency
Alcohol addiction can sneak up on you without you ever really knowing how it began. It can sometimes get difficult to understand when your social or casual drinking turned into physical dependency. The problem arises when you begin alcohol consumption with the purpose of dealing with difficulties or coping with stressful situations. Since the first step toward recovery is recognizing the existence of a problem, it is important to identify alcoholism.
Symptoms of Alcohol Addiction
While it is not easy to identify alcohol abuse since it is a legal substance, there are some symptoms of alcohol addiction which include:
- black out and forgetfulness
- feeling unconscious
- loss of weight and upset stomach
- slurred speech and dizziness
Some other symptoms include withdrawal from friends and a healthy life, and losing focus in life. Alcohol abuse destroys a person in their thinking ability and causes either insomnia or too much sleep.
There is a very thin line between social drinking and problem drinking, but professional help should be sought when alcohol starts causing problems in your daily life.
Help is standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
What To Expect:
- Professional Treatment that Works
- Privacy and Confidentiality
- Comfortable and Clean Facilities
- 12-Step Small Group Therapy
- Safe Medically Supervised Detox and Rehab
- A Complete Dual Diagnosis Rehab Facility